Klipsch CBR 26W667 and 668

Arias

Just a guess. Cornwall Birch Raw, 26th week, 1981, numbers 677 and 668. 

Take network to Type B2 (if it isn’t already). Run a hand over the capacitors and make sure they aren’t seeping oil. Even so, most update the capacitors. 

If you want to do it yourself, kits are available through JEM Performance Audio. If you don’t want to do the work, I’m Klipsch authorized to do it. 

JEM, 412-401-6915

Deang, 937-718-4218

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 7:02 PM, Deang said:

Just a guess. Cornwall Birch Raw, 26th week, 1981, numbers 677 and 668. 

Take network to Type B2 (if it isn’t already). Run a hand over the capacitors and make sure they aren’t seeping oil. Even so, most update the capacitors. 

If you want to do it yourself, kits are available through JEM Performance Audio. If you don’t want to do the work, I’m Klipsch authorized to do it. 

JEM, 412-401-6915

Deang, 937-718-4218

I will give you a call tomorrow to get a quote for the Type B2 and the CAPS. No need to replace the inverters?

17 minutes ago, Arias said:

Nice thank you! Do you by chance have the same for the tweeter and the woofer?

The tweeter is the EV T35/K77   square ferrite magnet -https://mypicsonline.net/archive/archives.telex.com/archives/EV/Horns/EDS/T35A EDS.pdf

The woofer is the K-33-E  klipsch woofer , contracted to Eminence......square.ferrite magnet  100 watts 

Crossover could be the B2-   but my guess   , based on the serial number , it's a  B2T   .

• Like 1