Klipsch Cornwall IV Midrange making Noise

Dear Community Members,

I recently purchased KLIPSCH Cornwall IV and one of the speaker midrange is making noise at certain frequency. I have isolated mid range by doing various tests and have video for it. Need support from members / technical team on what can be cause of this problem and how to address it. Sharing video link below for comments:

https://engro2-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/anisar_engro_com/EQL4QW4rvXlKrVP7MADQhbsBoolG8wH47drH_i3dNJTg8g?e=z1OiuA

Was playing this music: https://youtu.be/Cm4O-LpI8W0

Well, from a distance it's all speculation, but my money is on the voice coil not being centered properly when I hear your video, at least it sounds like the voice coil is scratching. Or maybe the compression driver is not screwed down properly, or the screws which hold the horn on the baffle are loose, which would be the easiest solution? Is your dealer close by? I would consider it a warranty issue and I would not unscrew anything (just try to tighten the screws of the horn on the baffle) unless you are 1000 miles away. Then there would still be the question of whether the dealer would tolerate you removing and shipping just the midrange driver, which would be much better than shipping the whole cabinet...with all the dangers of damage in transit. Anyway, if I were you, I would send the video to the dealer and see what he says.