Sold For Sale - Chorus I speakers

rebos

Hope this is not the wrong forum or the wrong place to ask the question!  I recently purchased a nice pair of Chorus Is.  I recapped them with parts express caps (dayton audio brand for the 2 and 7 uf, Audyn for the 68 uF) and have Ti diaphrams for the tweeters that I have not yet installed.  Will post pics if there is any interest in a trade or maybe I am totally off base.  The cabinets are in pretty good shape, no major nicks or gouges, 1 cabinet has the dreaded "drink ring" on top of it that may be able to be sanded out.

The reason I am interested in trading is because I have heard both speakers  and I really like the midrange of the Cornwalls over the Choruses.

I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and am willing to drive up to 8 hours to trade!

Edited by rebos
Item sold
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I found a set of Cornwalls so I am selling my Chorus speakers.  As I mentioned in my previous post I have recapped the crossovers and cleaned them up.  I also have replacement Ti tweeters that I never installed that will go with the sale.  Asking price is $1800.  

Here is a link to a shared Google photo folder that has pictures  https://photos.app.goo.gl/5EhjWShWywgGg6mj8.  They have the green colored grills.  I am located in Vermilion, OH.  Let me know if you have any questions!

I have also added a pair of LMAHL V2 horns.  If there is no interest in the next week or two I am going to list the speakers minus the tweeter diaphragms and LMAHLs on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. 

Edited by rebos
added LMAHLs and grill description

• rebos changed the title to For Sale - Chorus I speakers
  • 2 weeks later...
  • rebos changed the title to Sold For Sale - Chorus I speakers