Kenwood KA-9100 : Refurbished mid-2019 : $750 + Split Shipping from 85248

rszoke

Greetings All - moving in different direction for my garage setup, so want to see if any forum interest in an awesome Kenny amplifier.

I picked the amp up about 5 years ago & had full monty refurbish summer 2019 by Moon Audio/PaulH.  Not only the inside components, he really cleaned up the faceplate as well.   This rocks and I can say that I've never had to turn this thing past 10 O'clock position (have run Forte II and KP-3002).

The only functional challenge is the 2 Filters (Subsonic &. High) needing a thorough cleaning as sometimes need to toggle one of them on/off to for getting both channels to play (otherwise only 1 channel outputs).  I thought about messing around with myself, however I thought otherwise for messing with the insides.

I also have an old school Kenny tuner too if there is any desire in a similar period tuner - love that weighted dial, spinning it never gets old.  I can use it in my next setup, however am not against an offer if someone wants an old-school setup. 

My plan is for shipping in a nice Pelican case w/ instrument packing foam which I used when sending to Moon Audio/PaulH.

I'm asking $750 + split the shipping, which is obviously less than I have into it - however want to find it a good home & does need the filter button cleanings. 

I will post other photo's shortly and please let me know if any questions or details needed - thank you for your consideration!

Best Regards,

Rick

Chandler, AZ

IMG_2568 copy.jpeg

IMG_2578 copy.jpeg

IMG_2577 copy.jpeg

IMG_2579 copy.jpeg

• 1 month later...