Lots of Nelson Pass Clones and Pass Labs for Sale!

Dneu2011

I have a large accumulation of Nelson Pass gear I need to move. Most I built because I had parts or wanted to learn from the build and the Pass Labs I acquired in trade and have too many diy items to keep them. 

All work and sound fantastic with my Klipsch Super Heresy’s, Harbeth, and Full Range horned speakers. I will post some pictures soon but any specific pictures or information just ask. 

Pass Labs XA25 amplifier - $3500 

Pass Labs X2.5 Preamplifier - $2000

F5 Nelson Pass Clone Amplifier built into an Anthem Chassis (Black) - $650 

Waynes Preamp in small 2U Galaxy Chassis (silver) - $450

Waynes Preamp in 1U Galaxy Chassis with Muses volume pot from Academy Audio and remote (silver) - $450

I am about to finish a couple more projects below to pair up with one of the Wayne’s Preamps and the F5 in the Anthem chassis:

- Pair of upgraded Amp Camp monoblocks in the stock chassis (silver) - good to pair up with one of the silver Wayne’s preamps 

- Wayne’s preamp in an Anthem preamp chassis to match the F5 

- I also plan to add some custom vinyl lettering to the F5 and the Wayne’s preamp in the Galaxy 2U. I could even make custom labels depending on what you want the amp to say or what font. 

Shipping will be separate for everything but I can give a good deal if buying multiple items. 

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_1938.jpeg

IMG_2165.jpeg

IMG_2162.jpeg

IMG_2163.jpeg