R-115SW power or amp problem?

Mtapro

Hi! 

I've had my Klipsch R115-SW for a week's time, working perfectly fine and nothing wrong with it.. 3 days ago I was switching the phase from 180 to 0 and the power just got cut off of the subwoofer. The green light turned off and switching the power from AUTO to ON did not help. I unplugged it and re-plugged it while it was on the ON setting, and it worked for 10 seconds with the green LED flickering then turned off. The same thing happened if I did the same steps but it lasted for one second only.

After that I contacted live chat and talked to staff, which told me to change the outlet  and it worked. However, one day later it did not work again. After checking, the fuses were burnt. I replaced them, and it worked just fine for another day. Now it stopped working again, and after checking the fuses there was no problem with them like last time. Can you help me understand the source of the problem?

P.S.  I have a voltage corrector attached to my subwoofer, but even removing it does not help. I tried another cable which also did not work. I unplug the subwoofer when not using it.

Edited by Mtapro
changing the format of the paragraph

16 hours ago, Mtapro said:

Hi! 

I've had my Klipsch R115-SW for a week's time, working perfectly fine and nothing wrong with it.. 3 days ago I was switching the phase from 180 to 0 and the power just got cut off of the subwoofer. The green light turned off and switching the power from AUTO to ON did not help. I unplugged it and re-plugged it while it was on the ON setting, and it worked for 10 seconds with the green LED flickering then turned off. The same thing happened if I did the same steps but it lasted for one second only.

After that I contacted live chat and talked to staff, which told me to change the outlet  and it worked. However, one day later it did not work again. After checking, the fuses were burnt. I replaced them, and it worked just fine for another day. Now it stopped working again, and after checking the fuses there was no problem with them like last time. Can you help me understand the source of the problem?

P.S.  I have a voltage corrector attached to my subwoofer, but even removing it does not help. I tried another cable which also did not work. I unplug the subwoofer when not using it.

Welcome! Must be a power converter? You are in another country? If new or under warranty would contact seller of the sub. Thanks!

@Mtapro