KEF R3 Meta Single Bookshelf Speaker - Black Gloss - Open Box - $1,100

BadAndyMan

I bought 2 new pairs of KEF R3 Meta speakers but only needed 3 speakers so I am selling one if anyone out there needs a single for their center channel or needs a replacement. I have opened the box but I have not opened the wrapping of the other speaker inside and I have also not taken it out of the box. I will put the grill, rubber feet and bass port plug inside for you as well. I will ship to you via UPS ground.

Single KEF R3 Stock.PNG

Single KEF R3 Stock rear.PNG

KEF SIngl.jpg

Edited by BadAndyMan
Forgot to add the price

• BadAndyMan changed the title to KEF R3 Meta Single Bookshelf Speaker - Black Gloss - Open Box - $1,100
  • 2 months later...
On 1/22/2024 at 10:09 PM, BadAndyMan said:

I bought 2 new pairs of KEF R3 Meta speakers but only needed 3 speakers so I am selling one if anyone out there needs a single for their center channel or needs a replacement. I have opened the box but I have not opened the wrapping of the other speaker inside and I have also not taken it out of the box. I will put the grill, rubber feet and bass port plug inside for you as well. I will ship to you via UPS ground.

Single KEF R3 Stock.PNG

Single KEF R3 Stock rear.PNG

KEF SIngl.jpg

the spekar is looks very nice and the sound quality was excellent.