ECOST has Refurb Pioneer elite 49tx NO (i) in stock 1599

manufanatic

Just to you let you guys know

I ran across this befor and ask the question about the warranty the website says ELITE covers it for two years does anyone know if thats true?

Elite VSX-49TX Reference-Standard with LucasFilm's THX-Ultra2 Requirements and more! (Factory Refurbished)

In the world of audio / video only the Elite stand above the crowd! Precise 8-channel audio (7 speakers and a subwoofer) and processing of all wide-bandwidth component video signals (like HDTV)

Usually Ships : Next Day

Units in Stock : 8

Platform : Universal

Part No. : 1769130

Mfg. Part No : VSX-49TX

Your Price: $1,599.00

I've checked into the Elite warranty ( I called Pioneer), and they do not cover Elite products purchased over the internet. In other words, there are no "authorized" online retailers. In order to get the (Elite standard) 2-year warranty, you must buy from a brick-and-mortar store. The online retailer may offer their OWN, or a third-party warranty, but it's not from Pioneer.

fini

I recall asking the same question. For the life of me I can not remeber. I bought from an unauthorized dealer.

Since the units are preped and inspected buy Pioneer one could assume the warranty is back by Pioneer for the full term. I have notes some place but I am sitting here with an icepack on my eye, blood soaked towel on my face and the Mrs yelling at me for not wearing my helment with the face shield. Darn pucks hurt when they hit you in the face.

Scott

Give blood play hockey

Ouch Bruins, I tried to get in touch with ECOST but i was on hold for 10 minutes and decided to try again later. The site specifically says that elite will cover the warranty and i agree with u when the factory refurbs the unit it carries the original warranty. at that point i dont believe it has to be sold via the B&M route. Having said that ECOST website also states that they are not responsible for anything missing from the refurb units so if you dont get the mike or remote i guess you SOL.

Pray for Columbia8.gif

I opted to go unauthorized to get ehat I wanted. Understanding the risk, I was nervous abouth the unit arriving damaged or DOA. With neither being the case I am able to enjoy the flagship receiver with a savings of nearly $1500 off of MSRP.

Give ecost a chance. One thing I can't remember if is Ecost or some other company, but i think they tack on a significant handling charge to their shipping rates.

These items are directly from Pioneer......

Pioneer Warranty 30 days

Extended warranty 2 year $100 all parts and labor

Handling fee is $32

He told me that he would waive the handling fee if I called him back today (saturday)

Call Jose at ext 4712

He is there until 4pm eastern time

He also stated the unit afe complete and Ground shipping it FREE.

Scott

I am sure you will be able to have the handling waivedif you call Jose Monday.

have I mentioned how much I LOVE my 49txi.

Just make sure there is plenty breathing room. I think Pioneer recommends 8 inches.

See attached for my setup. I ended up having to remove a shelf.

Oh yeah it is 64 pounds.....

post-10281-13819246231068_thumb.jpg