Cinema 600 Sound Bar worked great for 2 years no power anymore

Its super bowl day and I am bummed! I've had the Cinema 600 sound bar with sub woofer for a couple of years and have loved it until today. After mounting the bar from our TV display I've tried plugging it into multiple outlets and there is simply now power when trying to turn the sound bar on trying both the buttons on the bar and the remote it came from, I'm super upset this sound bar does not have many years of use and I paid a lot of money for it, I see there is a service USB port on the side where you can pair a sub woofer i've validated the power cord is correctly inserted and there is power on the outlet. Why would this happen? Is there a quick fix to this problem or am stuck buying a new sound bar? 

• 2 weeks later...

Had same issue of power supply failure about 24 months out.  I opened sound bar to determine if worth fixing.  Here is what I found:

*Power Supply appears to be good design with two heat sinks surrounding transformer.  (reduces inductance interference from transformer)

*Individual components looked solid.

*Noticed lots of grey silicone rubber holding components in place.  (There is a similar comment on another forum)  This is a problem because the silicon traps heat.  Over time a high percentage of the capacitors and or other components will deteriorate and fail.

*  If forced to speculate, this type of issue can originate from "in production" re-design.   Unstable components on circuit board.  (look at flow solder process.)  The quick fix is to goop the components in place.  Quality control should have been all over this.