Need Suggestions For KLF-30 Surrounds

RoyMcKie

Russ - interesting comment. The first HT system I auditioned at Tweets, were KLF-10's w/ rs-3II's and I was overwhelmed. It was however, my first expierience with anything other than an RCA 32" with the audio channeled through a cheap sony combo. That visit instilled in me the need for a HT system. My search for a good system evolved from the KLF-10's, to RF-3's to RF-7's, and finally reality, AKA budget, set in and a good deal on KLF-30's with KLF-C7 came along and I went that route. The surrounds seem a bigger challenge to obtain than the rest. Getting a bit anxious now, and thats usually when I tend to make a rash decision just to get on with it.

Roy

roy-the woof on the rs series is in the middle of the speaker, w/the horns on the front and back sides..

the ksp-s6's have a woof AND horn on the front AND back sides.

because i placed them about 3ft. above AND 4 or 5 ft. behind me AND 2ft. in front of the rear wall,the design of the s6's seems to be perfect.

the intro scene for thx that has the cloud-filled ball that shatters and explodes w/a LOUD thunder clap from the back will test the volume output capacity of your rear speakers (and make unwary guests JUMP!! )

seven bridges road by the eagles (hfo dvd in dts) sounds GREAT as well.

avman.