For Sale: RF-5 / RF-3 OEM Klipsch woofers

Iteachstem

I picked up a set of RF-5's to do an A/B comparison with my RF-3's as I'm a nerd like that and I like to listen to different speakers.  Well, as usual, the guy lied and when I got there they were not in "MINT" condition.  One tweeter is partially faulty and one of the 8" woofers has a small blemish.... enough so that I want to replace all 4.  So, what I'm planning on doing is selling the woofers to those on the forum that want original 8" K-1083-SB woofers to restore their speakers back to mint. I know these are getting pretty hard to find in perfect condition.  There are a ton on eBay for around $80 to well over $100 with shipping that have significant damage... I don't know how they are even asking that much! (I unsuccessfully tried ordering a used OEM replacement on eBay and it arrived damaged.... clearly not the one he used for a picture as the packaging wasn't the issue... they guy swears up and down it was the one pictured.... now the hassle of getting my money back from a guy that clearly has shady ethics!)

I would like to sell all 3 that are in mint condition for $300 and the one that is 8/10 for $60.  Audition at time of purchase to verify it works 100% correctly!!!

Pickup preferred.  Western Suburbs of Chicago.

Price includes a sampling of some tasty bourbons and listening to some speakers if you wish to do so.

IMG_1579-001.jpg

IMG_1580-001.jpg

IMG_1581-001.jpg

IMG_1582-001.jpg

IMG_1583-001.jpg

IMG_1584-001.jpg