Forte' IV - paired to use with 60w tube amps and/or 25w Pass XA-25 amplifier (experiences?)

Hi Folks, 

Helping a friend to consider these due to their reasonable cost and what seems to be decent value for the $.  Would love to hear from any members currently using the latest Forte IV speaker model paired with 60w Quicksilver Mono 60 type tube amps, or lower powered Pass amps, like the Pass XA-25.  Friend owns both of these amps with a nice 6SN7 tube preamp.  Buddy is considering looking to try higher efficiency speakers.  I've been sharing how members here have decades of experiences. And if lucky maybe some trying the former II, III models, or upgraded to Forte IV, and up and down the Klipsch stack too.  He might visit here later. Okay so what's the question - best I can ask for him is this:  

Question - 

Have any of you here on the Klipsch community forum moved from higher cost speakers (other brands or Klipsch) to the new Forte IV model speakers?  

-if so what did you move from, to the new Forte IVs?

-what do you like more / less about the Forte IVs?

-or, any other thoughts or inputs to share about Forte IVs?  

Anything you can share would be appreciated. While I've heard larger Altec and other Klipsch models myself, I've never actually heard the new Forte IVs with a good tube amplifier setup, or even a really good SS amp setup.  In this case,  these seem like a really nice size speaker for my buddy and specs look good on paper.  Who knows more.. just helping a friend, maybe :). Thanks in advance for your replies. Happy Listening.