Is there a parts list cross reference… woofers, Tweeters,etc

Gusss

I would search the Forum by the driver series numbers, i.e. K-43, K-44, K-77, K-53, etc and see all the posts that address the permutations of the part numbers. For example, there have been several threads on the K-77 lineage. From these posts, you can get an idea of what part numbers were used in each Heritage model across time.

You probably know that for many years Klipsch bought drivers from Stephens, Eminence, Atlas,  Electro-Voice, etc  and applied their own QA, so, for instance, the "stock" T-35 EV tweeter is not the same as a Klipsch branded K-77 of the same year.

The specs for the Klipsch speakers usually list the drivers for each model, so if you can find the factory listing online, or as a print brochure, you can find the part numbers there. As far as electrical specs, AFAIK, these have been measured after the fact by Forum members; Klipsch did not routinely publish electrical specs on individual drivers.

On 3/1/2024 at 4:40 PM, boom3 said:

I would search the Forum by the driver series numbers, i.e. K-43, K-44, K-77, K-53, etc and see all the posts that address the permutations of the part numbers. For example, there have been several threads on the K-77 lineage. From these posts, you can get an idea of what part numbers were used in each Heritage model across time.

You probably know that for many years Klipsch bought drivers from Stephens, Eminence, Atlas,  Electro-Voice, etc  and applied their own QA, so, for instance, the "stock" T-35 EV tweeter is not the same as a Klipsch branded K-77 of the same year.

The specs for the Klipsch speakers usually list the drivers for each model, so if you can find the factory listing online, or as a print brochure, you can find the part numbers there. As far as electrical specs, AFAIK, these have been measured after the fact by Forum members; Klipsch did not routinely publish electrical specs on individual drivers.

It is very difficult and confusing… but it seems someone has done an excel page already… thanks