Making an Account with Klipsch

I've tried countless times to make an account on the Klipsch website. I tried at work with two different web browsers, my phone and my home computer. I've tried resetting my password in case I already have an account but nothing gets sent to my email. I fill in all the information for the create account and hit "create my account" and the button flashes and nothing happens. No pop up, no email, no anything. I sent an email to customer service and have yet to hear back from them. Any ideas? 

• Like 1

Probably not a problem on your end. Severe storms in that part of the country last day or two. Our daughter in law got scared senseless while trying to go to work. Tornadoes hit in front of her a bit and the wind was nuts/she got off the highway and sat still in the car. Two touched down about a mile up from where she parked. She couldn't see anything through the rain and wind at all.  All good after a bit. Ohio. Pretty sure parts of Indiana got hit too. Give them a day or two for email response....or call.   👌

34 minutes ago, Mikekid said:

Probably not a problem on your end. Severe storms in that part of the country last day or two. Our daughter in law got scared senseless while trying to go to work. Tornadoes hit in front of her a bit and the wind was nuts/she got off the highway and sat still in the car. Two touched down about a mile up from where she parked. She couldn't see anything through the rain and wind at all.  All good after a bit. Ohio. Pretty sure parts of Indiana got hit too. Give them a day or two for email response....or call.   👌

Thanks Mike!

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2024 at 6:02 PM, Mikekid said:

I did finally get an email back from Klipsch saying the issue is on their end.

• Like 1