An SWS In My Future??

MASTER_G

I have looked at this little item and being a BASS fanatic it looks like a very attractive buy. But as I have said in some of my other posts I am not crazy about shelling out dough. I have the 5.1 system and am happy but an extra woofer maybe under my bed might be nice to have 12.gif9.gif12.gif. Is it really worth the cash is my question. I mean an extra 100W and 3dB is a pretty nice addition so why the hek not. Secondly, since it is a forward firing driver should I point the thing at the spot I sit when watching a movie or at the wall next to my bed to reflect the bass off of it. The wall is drywall I believe with a layer of beams and bricks after that so the sound insulation is decent. Thanks for the advice.

first off, put it in a corner for best results, seriously it sounds much better in a corner.

how to connect.

the three mini stereo cables from the comptuer go into the input spot on the SWS, looks just like the inputs on the promedia 5.1 sub. then there are nearly identical ports that say output and they go from teh sws to the promedia 5.1 sub via the supplied mini stereo cables. it is SUPER easy to install.