New test for subs

michaelstano

Not to obsess, but the following is from Ronald Epstein's review of "One Hour Photo" on Home Theatre Forum:

"The film's score wraps itself around the entire listening area in a very spookish manner, with abnormally deep LFE bass that pounds away to the undertones of the soundtrack, adding real depth to the screen action."

i guess i just like action so much more than that type of movie. i think that 1 of the best actors i have ever seen is robin williams, he has such depth, range, realisim in all parts i have ever seen him portray, and his character in 1 hour photo was just too easy for him, believable? yes, but not up to his usual standard and as far as lfe is concerned, try, we were soldiers, or lord of the rings, blade 1&2 now there is some rocking lfe, those you can feel in your chest when my corns kick, sorry, but 1 hour photo just did not have that effect, cool lows? yes. if you want a sub workout try pomp and pipes, now there is a sub workout. as far as reading reviews, remember bose reviews sell speakers12.gif

----------------

On 3/2/2003 7:02:45 PM marksdad wrote:

now there is some rocking lfe, those you can feel in your chest when my corns kick
12.gif

----------------

I think michaelstano is refering to the LFE channel and not just to the bass... and you would be hearing LFE in your KSW sub rather than in your cornwalls...

just a note... 2.gif

Rob B.