Cornwall Pics

PHIL O

I need internal pics of a Cornwall, I need to get a good idea of the layout and where everything goes so I can partake on my DIY Cornwall project. I have measurements already, but I need a visual example. I'm kinda playing by ear because I've never even seen a pair in person.

Mark, it's a trade secret...I sent you an e-mail. PHIL O, I don't know what Klipsch uses for damping. Maybe you can use Dynamat (used for car audio). HDBRbuilder, Mopar Dave and others would know for sure.

72_cornwall_IIa.jpg

post-11084-13819246758854_thumb.jpg

phil o, currently i'm not using any dampening material. i'v been thinking of maybe spraying the inside rear panel with rubberized undercoating or using dynamat. i'v noticed at high volume some bass notes get muddy, depends on the recording. i remember awhile back someone mentioned putting dampening material in a heresy and it slowed down the whoofer. i did'nt want that to happen with these cornwalls. also, i'v heard that the later cornwalls came without any dampening material. dave