Best H/T receiver for Legend Series KLF- 30

captain

----------------

On 3/20/2003 10:28:56 AM Mlstrass wrote:

Depends upon your budget, but I'm VERY happy with my Denon 3802 or go with the newer 3802.
----------------

.THANKS FOR THE REPLY, I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MESSAGE FOR SOME REASON THE MAIN BODY WOULD NOT POST.

I AM LOOKING TO UPGRADE MY H/T RECEIVER. MY ONKYO TX-SV727 HAS SERVED ME WELL BUT LACKS IN THE CURRENT T/H TECHNOLOGIES.

I TRULY LOVE MY LEGENDS. I HAVE INSTRUCTED MY WIFE TO USE 30'S AS MY FINAL RESTING BOX LOL.

KLF-30 MAINS

KLF- C7 CENTER

KLF-10 REARS

KSW-15 SUB

KSW-10 SUB

ONE OF MY CONCERS IS THE LEGEND SERIES CAN BE A LITTLE ON THE BRIGHT SIDE. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SPEND ALOT OF $$$$ ON SOMETHING BRIGHTER. I HAVE HEARD THE 30S ON A TUBE AMP ..... BUTTER (VERY VERY NICE) LIKE MOST PEOPLE I WANT THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS MUSIC & H/T. I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH ON MANY OF THE TOP BRANDS , I WAS TOLD BY A SALES PERSON THAT DENON WAS THE BEST MATCH BECAUSE THEY PRODUCED A VERY WARM SOUND. IS THIS TRUE OR DID THE SALES PERSON JUST TELL WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR. I HAVE ALSO LOOKED AT (HI END ) PIONEER , MARANTZ, HARMON KARDEN, KENWOOD, AND ONKYO.I HAVE ALSO READ MANY OF THEIR REVIEWS. FROM MY RESEARCH, DENON HAS HAD SOME PROBLEMS.... CENTER CHANNEL BUZZ, HEAT, RELIABILTY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THE MAIN PROBLEM I HAVE IS THE LEGENDS ARE NO LONGER PRODUCED OR STOCKED SO I AM UNABLE TO HEAR THE DIFFERENT RECEIVERS POWERING THE LEGENDS.

I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND IMPUTE ....THANKS

1.gif .

I am using KLF20's and I also am using a Denon.

With the right speaker cable and interconnects it is not bright at all.

You are also correct about the Legends with tubes. I used my KLF20's with my tubes for a couple months and the sound was very good.

I ended up buying some Lascala's, but the KLF's held thier own.

Danny

Dear Captain, in every 4 posts of yours you have broken Internet forum etiquette.

1. Do not double post (you had three threads)

2. Do not title a thread and neglect to leave content

3. Do not type in all caps, that means you are YELLING

You are forgiven thus far, all other failures to comply with proper form will result in a bashing via rope and BOSE cube numb chucks.

J

Welcome to the forum

Pioneer Elite seems to suit Klispch speakers very well. However, nothing I have heard sounds better than a sub setup, which sadly does not come with all the wonderful (buttery as you say hehe) features of a solid state.

Also wanted to add, if you want a pair of KLF-10's, new floor models from Tweeter with a full warranty, for $600 for the pair, email me, justin@soundwise.org!