Two Questions and a Comment about Heresy speakers

Carlucci

I have a set of Heresy speakers model HWO serial 60S262. Does the "S" signify the year in which they were made? If so, which year?

Also, I moved last year and in the process, the little plate that says "KLIPSCH" fell off and was lost from one of the speakers. Does anyone know if KLIPSCH has replacements for these available? I want to "balance" my speakers aesthetically, but I certainly don't want to yank the plate off the other one.

Lastly, I just recently (after reading this forum) decided to try the Heresy's up on stands after 10 years of sitting on a wood floor. It really does make a huge difference, and I recommend it to anyone who has not yet tried it.

I think Klipsch can sell you two logos. Ask them. Actually they could even give them to you, since it might well be ridiculously cheap. I have to find some for my scalas too, but i believe here in belgium I'll have to wait a bit longer to get them. I'd better ask klipsch US to send them by mail! rolleyes.gif

frans

• 4 weeks later...

When you buy the logos, make sure you get two. The logo in 1978, when your Heresy's were made, was the negative script type. It was a bunch of small horizontal lines with no lines spelling "Klipsch" in a negative process. The logo's you will receive these days are laquered copper with black "Klipsch lettering embosed in them.

Paul Keller