KSF 8.5 center & surround recommendation

dino

I've joined the Klipsch Klub with the purchase of KSF 8.5's. At $326 after shipping, I think I did well. I'm using a Dennon AVR-2500. Will the SC-1 and SS-1's do well for the center & surround? What would have been the ideal match for the 8.5's when they were in production?

Thanks for any data.

Thanks for your replies. I did see the KSF-C5 & S5's on the website with the 8.5's, however the KSP-C6 uses the same tweeter (K-97-KV) as the 8.5's. Any suggestion? Is it worth searching for used or will the new SC-1 & SS-1's work well?

Thanks, again, for your input

dino,well you've seen the center and surrounds that Klipsch designed to go with your 8.5's.You would be wise to stay the course.Wait paitently.They'll be appearing on E-Bay soon.If you just can't find the C5 center,let me know.I believe I know where one can be found.

Keith

dino,if you care to have it I have Klipsch literature with the Klipsch Synergy towers,center,and surrounds with specs.Send me a private message with your address and I'll mail it to you.

Keith