Klipsch employee's - how bout some pictures of the facilities?

kenratboy

Obviously, you would probably need to get it approved (doing it and the final pictures), but how about a photo factory tour and some pictures of the grounds and all that. Indy or Hope, doesn't matter. It will be YEARS before I ever got to see the place and it would be cool to see what Klipsch is like on the inside. I drove by the JBL factory and got an idea of what it looked like, and have seen ~50 pictures of the inside. How about the same for Klipsch? I would think to make it worth your while, make it a part of the non-forum web site.

Now go run off and talk to your boss 9.gif

Guest Webmaster

A graphic design intern that was here last summer was working on a Flash animated tour of the Engineering facility here, but he never finished it before he went back to school. It sounded like it would've been cool. I know that there is interest from the graphic team to do more things like this, but no one seems to have the time to work on that project. Maybe if we get another intern this summer we can get stuff like that up.

Hey Webby 9.gif - just post the pictures (raw pictures) in the photo part of the news center. I don't need some fancy-pants Flash tour - that can come later. Really, most people that care about Klipsch enought to look at factory pictures won't mind looking through raw pictures.

Thanks!

----------------

On 4/11/2003 2:45:17 PM justin_tx_16 wrote:

HDBR posted a bunch of pics a while ago... pretty old but you "got the picture"

wow, i can be sooooo corny some times
1.gif
----------------

9.gif

I want to see the various drinking fountains in the buildings and the copy machines 3.gif