Flat black paint is your best friend

m00n

Yes, flat back is your best friend if your not the best sheetrock/tape and texture kinda guy...

My skills are lacking in this departmet, but by painting my theater from top to bottom flat black.... Indeed, it's very hard to even see the terrible flaws in my work. 9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 4/20/2003 6:14:35 PM m00n wrote:

My skills are lacking in this departmet, but by painting my theater from top to bottom flat black....

----------------

I've tried several times to access the web page that you have referenced by the above link but it comes up can't be found. Is this link still valid?

Would like to see your setup.

Thanks,

Tony

Opps... Sorry about that. Yesterday I had to wire in an electric plug and hand to flip the breaker. Forgot to turn back on the PC with my web server running... It's back on now.

You will find pics of my theater pre construction and durring construction. But if you want to see a pic of what it looks like now that I just got all my gear put back in place yesterday, Click here. I still have lots of work to do. But I can work around my theater gear being setup.

Also, I have not kept my web site very updated. I need to go back and add comments for some of the pics, not to mention redesign the site... Kinda confusing....

mOOn-man what an improvement! lookin'GOOD! i just posted some pix of my ht room in 'home theater' subject:avman has his and a customer's ht rooms PUBLISHED. you will see that i also used alot of flat black, with some not-so-dull colored carpet!

avman.