Klipsch RF7's.......Are they still Flagship?

2ntense

I auditioned a Klipsch RC-7 today and am thinking seriously on getting it. I am just worried that being finally ready to get into some serious HT speakers that I will miss the next best thing from them. If they have a new Reference Flaghip coming please let me know.

Thanks

You mention both RF-7 and RC-7 in your post.

In either case both are still the top of the Reference series in their respective categories and there have been no press releases from Klipsch to indicate this is going to change any time soon.

Also you might ask if the shop you plan to buy from has a speaker upgrade policy. When Tweeter carried the Klipsch Reference series that is how many of us grew our systems.

~shoe

This RF35 "Reference" setup is not even close to two pairs of RF7's(front and back)and the RC7 center. 1.gif

Klipsch should release the RF10,similar to the RF7(same tweeter/woofer array cut at 120Hz)twice as deep cabinet and passive RSW15 woofer on the side of the speakers.So I can finally use the ATI 2505 a bit more. 1.gif

The press release mentions, "The tweeters have 1-inch titanium domes and Neodymium magnets, except in the RB-75, which uses the same 1.75-inch titanium compression driver as the flagship RF-7 floorstander". Does this say that the 7 series is still "flagship"? I think so.

Thanks for the quick replys.