W.T.B. KSF-10.5, KSF-C5

tony61

Anybody out there have or know anyone that has either or both of these that they would like to part with? I have heard favorable things about them and am going to use them in my son's H/T.

Also, anyone have any thoughts on the KSF series they'd like to share?

I have the complete KSF package with 10.5's as my mains, C5 as the center, the S5's for surrounds, and the KSF 12 for my HT setup. As most speaker junkies I have often thought about upgrading, but as far as HT, this Synergy package has been outstanding. I originally started with the 8.5's but upgraded to the 10.5's when the chance arose. Keep an eye out because I have seen these speakers pop up for sale at reasonable prices. A C5 center went for $160 on ebay just last week.

If you could piece together a HT with the KSF series your son would be in high cotton. If I see anything come up for sale I will give you a shout.

Good Luck.

I appreciate the lookout.

I think I'm going to try to go with the 10.5's as mains, c-5 for center and 8.5's as rears. Right now I've got two Yamaha subs (YST-160's) and they do as good of a job as my budget will allow. I'm auctioning a pair of Heresy HBR's and a single Heresy TH-SR3 right now on eBay to help finance the switch to the KSF series.

Perhaps you'd like to trade your 10.5's for a near mint pair of Heresy's. 9.gif