New tunes

JCturboT

Been listening to this cd for a little over a month and it's in heavy rotation in my cd changer.

The name of the band is Evanescence.They're kind of a cross between Linkin Park and Tori Amos-both of whom I'm not really a fan but this band is good,real good.Some of the tracks are a little dark but on the whole its a solid effort.

Especailly check out tracks Bring me to life/My Immortal/Talking over me/and my personal favorite Tourniquet.

Fans of the Marvel movie Daredevil will recongize Evanescence as two of their tracks were featured in the movie.

Jeff

Also...

For Easter I purchased my daughter "Spirit-Stallion of the Cimarron" as one of her Easter gifts because she is such a fan of the movie (we watch it pratically every night before she goes to bed.)

Bryan Adams teams up with Hans Zimmer for the soundtrack and its an excellent cd.I especailly like the track with Bryan and Sarah McLachlan on the cd as it is really a beautiful duet.

Check it out as well.

Jeff

My daughter turned me on to Evanescence, and yeah -- they're good. It's a good sounding CD too. Seems it's getting harder and harder to run across 'bad' sounding ones. It's really starting to look like that after almost 20 years -- CD is finally delivering what was promised.