klf-20's

dugemac

Ok, so i bought some KLF-20's the other day...My question is this, right now i have a 100wpc sony receiver pushing them. I know it's not enough power, but if i buy another 100 wpc receiver can i use the preouts to "bridge" the 2 receivers together? Buying a stand alone amp is out of the question right now....Thanks

If you stay away from bone crushing volumes you should be OK.

Sony power has been known to fry speakers due to poor workmanship and is a bit bright for Klipsch speakers.

If HT is the need for the future the Outlaw 1050 should be a consideration for you.

Dugemac, I'm in the U.S. Air Force. I just sold a H/K AVR 520 so that I could upgrade to tubes. This had plenty of bass. But I know what you mean I aslo regretably sold my SVS subs, you want bass at a good price go to www.svsubwoofers.com they have outstanding customer service.

Craig

FWIW I am running KLF30's with a 35 W/ch tube amp and recently heard a young fellow contribute a bass line to a Leonard Cohen tune.

The speakers are in my living room. We had one window and the screen portion of our aluminum storm door open. The accompianist was nearly a block away.

'nuff said about power requirements for KLF's ?