A Klipsch Preview Site?

bchild311

Does anyone know of an underground sneak preview sort of site that has talk/discussion of a new line of flagship speaks coming soon from Klipsch?

The reason I ask is this: My brother and I have an on-going feud about klipsch speakers. He wants to do a new HT system with Klipsch comps, but he thinks the second he buys the RF-7 series they'll come out with a new line. Probably so, BUT, I remind him that my KLF-30's are almost 6 years old and they are still competing with some of the best of the Klipsch speaks. Another prime example is the Klipschorns of course built as early as the 40's and they still kick ***. So to alleviate any grief I'm wondering if anyone has heard of any sort of site talking about a new line of klipsch speaks coming soon? Thanks in advance.

This is probably the best place to find that information, however you will have to pry it out of the moderator's off this board. You can't let out all the secrets you know, it would not be as interesting then. I think Klipsch plans on having the RF-7 as their flagship speakers for awhile yet anyway. But continuous improvement is necessary for any business to remain in this business so it is inevitable that something better will come along eventually.

----------------

On 5/19/2003 3:56:16 PM Bill H. wrote:

bchild,

Aren't you talking about the Reference line? Which info is located by clicking the Klipsch logo and going to the newscenter......with the RF35 being a smaller verison of the RF7...................

----------------

Do you mean the RB75s? They are build with the same tweeter as the RF7. The RF35s are a replacement for the RF3II, and are a bit of a step down from the RF7 and RB75. Think of it as a RF3.5 if that makes any more sense.

As soon as Klipsch comes out with a new line,

there be will alot of people looking for the Reference series claiming they were better. The Reference series will be easy to sell for a decent price then. Look at all those who swear by the Heritage and Legends.

I hedged my bet, I bought Reference 7's but kept my Forte ll's. Maybe some day down the line Klipsch comes out with something new I think I have to have. Eventually I end up with a kick *** Klipsch system in EVERY room of the house including the bathroom. 1.gif