Corner loading RSW15 rocks!

garyzab

Over the weekend I moved from a one bedroom apartment into my new home and with the larger space I am able to now corner load my sub. Previously, I had to jack the volume up to about half inorder to get decent volume. Now that I have it corner loaded I can't get it past 1/4 without threatenting the foundation of my new home. Now I have to hurry and finish my basement so I can get a pair of SVS B4s down there. 3.gif

"Over the weekend I moved from a one bedroom apartment into my new home and with the larger space I am able to now corner load my sub. Previously, I had to jack the volume up to about half inorder to get decent volume. Now that I have it corner loaded I can't get it past 1/4 without threatenting the foundation of my new home."

.....why not another RSW-15 for the other lonely corner? 9.gif9.gif9.gif

~shoe

yeah, I really really love my RSW-15. my previous location for it (now HT room) was very bad. for movies I had to get it up to around half or 5/7ths, now, in the new location which is the dedicated music room, I am fine with less than a quarter of the volume (4 clicks on the little wheel thing) wait, actually I think thats like four thirty fifths of the way! lol, I counted once and I think there are 35 notches on the volume control.

garyzab

Do me a favor... Start on the wall where your sub is at. Walk across the room from one wall to the other. Not front to back, but rather side wall to side wall.

Tell me, do you find the the volume is a lot louder on the opposite wall.