what about this pair of scott items on ebay?

sunnysal

Sunny,

That is one sweat combo. The 222C is not the most primo Scott amp but by no means a slouch. Its kind of like a stripped down 299 is the best way I could describe it. It has all the meat !! Nice as those cases look there worth near $200 on there own !

Craig

The 333 tuner is wanted and may drive this pricing more than the 222c....just my hunch after reading about these for the past couple

days :-)

I have received a buyers sale offer on a nice 222b for $350 if anyone is interested. It still seems a bit steep since this unit doesn't seem to be as desireable as the 299b and although it supposedly sounds good I would assume it still needs a trip to Craig for improvement which means I will focus on a different model.

Man what was it the buyer was wanting originally for that ? It sure was beauty !

Sony,

Do yourself a favor figure what the highest your willing to pay go to www.auctionsniper.com they give you 3 free snipes. They will throw a bid in for your maximum a few seconds before the auction ends. Doing anything else before the last few seconds just drives the prices through the roof.

Craig