Paramours for Sale!

AnalOg

I'm cleaning house. I have aquired way to many amps.

The Paramours were built by me back in March, I posted it under Paramours Up and Running. They are being offered here first before I list them on ebay. Note the velcro will be removed and top plates properly secured with adhesive if requested. I did it this way because I had intentions of modding parts down the line. The Dynaco Mark III's are really shining with the system I have and type of music I listen to.

The Paramours are great for jazz & less demanding music. They are well built, the only flaw they have is I had the top plates painted at a body shop (if you want something done right you have to do it yourself), you can see were the paint accumualated at the edge of the plate. This is only noticeable if you really get close and look. They will come with the Valve Art 2a3's & Raytheon 12at7's. I have Sovteks & RCA 2a3's (not single plates), but none the less the RCA's do the most justice to my ears. If anyone is interested in the ouput tubes they have about 200 hours on the RCA's & 100 hours on the Sovteks. Craig of NOSValves has them in his hands right now for listening, although SET is not his cup of tea, if you ask him what he thinks of my work, he could give you a unbias candid answer via email or phone, (hope You don't mind Craig).

Paramour 2A3 Mono Blocks $685.00

2 NOS RCA 2A3 (200 hrs.) $139.00

2 sovtek 2A3 (100 hrs.) $45.00

1 NOS RCA 2A3 w/RCA Box $59.00

Plus Shipping

9.gif9.gif

Tom

Scroll Down For Pics!