Receiver to go with RB-35's?

Hey, just ordered some RB-35's and need a receiver. I only plan on using 2 speakers and a sub, no surround for the next 5 years at least. The RB-35's are 125watts what would be a good receiver? Does the receiver have to have 125w output or would 100w be ok? I was looking at this one, is this any good?

http://www.shoponkyo.com/catalog_detail.cfm?id=TX8511&type=3&p=i

thanks

Mike

First off look at Denon. go ahead and get the surround sound one...add the speakers later.. Yes on the 100 watts per channel.. Heck 50 would do most people..80%. Remember Klipsch are very efficient... and to get a 3db gain in hearing..(where most agree they hear a little bit louder difference....) you need to double the power... so a 50 watt amp witll practically sound like the 100 trust me. The real thing is to get a good CLEAN amp say 50- 125 watts . And Below...

FYI...Be sure your getting the NEW RB 35's, front ported, and a warning to those looking on ebay.. seems to be a LOT of imposters.

These are wonderful...and IMO really a LOT better than last years model. Time will tell but I a/b'd em in my local store.....No comparrison...the new ones ROCK!! WAYYYYY better.

----------------

On 6/16/2003 3:07:32 PM MichaelShaffer wrote:

Wow, I can't wait. I'm buying them from sounddistributor.com I've read a lot of reviews on epinions and google etc and they seem to be ok.. I hope. My local place wants $300 more for them.

For a receiver I already ordered the Onkyo TX8511 that is 100w.

----------------

They are not a authorized dealer, so if you have any problems, they will have to be responsible for any repairs/replacement, as Klipsch will not honor the warranty.

Regards,

Greg