sf-2 or rf-15? how about rf-3? please help

andre-k

I was looking online and found a website called AcousticSoundDesign.com which seemed to offer the reference series at a really good price. I was wondering If the rf 15 floorspeakers were any good? How do they compare to the synergy sf2's? The website has the rf-15's for $419 for the pair which I thought were pretty cheap, especially when the sf-2's go for about 6oo a pair at best buy. Im hoping some of you guys know which ones I should go for. THe website also has the rf3's for 600 a pair. Im assumming thats a better speaker then the sf-2's, am i right?

The thing is, in my situation I can get the sf2's for 380 a pair! So Im wondering which setup to go for...sf-2=$380,rf-15=$480(with shipping), and the rf-3's about 650 with shipping. These are all pair prices. Please help! Oh yeah my reciever is 65 wpc, is that enough for any of these speakers?

rf-3's are highest in the food chain for the ones you're looking at...i haven't heard the rf-15's, but it is probably safe to say the 3's are better in all ways. the sf-2's are good (i used to own them before moving to rf-7's)...but everyone here will agree the rf-3's dominate them in all aspects.