PB2 Plus EnRoute... Finally!

DillonW

"Now that we know you'll be receiving it shortly, you know we'll expect a detailed review compared to your CT-150..."

I can already do this for ya. If it were a boxing match, the fight would be stopped due to severe *** whoopin'. The CT-150 is merely a toy vs. the big SVS stuff.

You are gonna LOVE it - just make sure all loose articles are securely fastened to your walls to prevent breakage of family heirlooms9.gif

That's good news, but I'm a little jealous. Erik at SVS said mine won't ship for a couple more weeks. Oh well maybe thats good, I just had hernia surgery recently and the PB2 Plus might be just a bit heavy to be lifting.1.gif I'm also curious what you think of it compared to your CT 150. I'm replacing a CHT 15.

That's good news, but I'm a little jealous. Erik at SVS said mine won't ship for a couple more weeks. Oh well maybe thats good, I just had hernia surgery recently and the PB2 Plus might be just a bit heavy to be lifting.1.gif I'm also curious what you think of it compared to your CT 150. I'm replacing a CHT 15.

----------------

I guess none shipped last week, seems like the box manufacturer is awful slow. So glad mine is finally on the way. Hope production speeds up so those waiting can get their hands on one soon. I can see a real movie marathon comming soon! I have an unopened copy of U-571 just waiting. New batteries in the SPL meter and some serious number comparisons to follow. If I had the time, I should document the CT 150 numbers before the PB2 arrives. Somehow I don't think I will be very motivated to hook it back up once the PB2 takes over.

9.gif