MacKlipschland

Geez, we must be related or something - Not only do I dig your horns, I dig your dog!

I've got oak k-horns (looking for a belle), and have had three bassets over the past 20 years or so. If I ever get my back yard fenced, I'll be looking for one of those, too. A nice tri-color, maybe.

------------------

JDMcCall

For the bassets music is divided into two categories....stuff that makes us howl and stuff that doesn't make us howl....anything with flutes really pisses them off....they seem to enjoy KISS best, especially the unplugged CD.....they were appreciative of the dynamating of the squakers...

Mac-

A have a few questions, but first a comment: beautiful!

First, are all those CDs in the cabinet beside yer right K-Horn? And do I spy a tube amp--whatcha have there? How's the WAF going? Looks like you have it pretty well in hand. Oh, yeah, no TV? If that's true, then that's extremely cool. I have my TV inbetween my 30s, and it is usually on (sound off) when I'm listening to music. I gotta train myself to turn the damn thing off, because it is distracting, and takes away from the listening experience. If I had the space, I would have two rooms: one for HT and plain ol' TV viewing, and the other for my stereo--two different sensibilities, y'know?

Here's the jpeg that got deleted when the website switchover happened...Mr Blorry...Yes I have a tv, but rarely watch it...prefer to listen to music or read...or both....The tube amp is a Mac MC75 that I'm using for my center channel...Mac solid state pre and amp for the corners....matches up really well