Scott 299d

rtrott

I'd take Craig up on his offer for either the EICO or the H.H. Scott. You know they'll both be totally restored by the best, and either will be a great companion for your Cornwalls. I don't know the specs to either one of these tube amps, but Craig can recommend which would be best for your particular system and musical requirements.

Good luck.

So am I (the only tube gear I own is antique vacuum tube radios from the '30's thru the '50's). As long as the Outlaw has preamp outputs for auxillery amplifiers, I see no reason why you couldn't connect a vintage tube amp through your AV receiver. Craig can give you the details better than I can.

Go for it, man!2.gif

If you use a Scott integrated then you only need the 1050 for multi-channel/HT...I was running the pre-amp out on my 1050 to the St-70 which doesn't have a pre. Run the pre-amp out on the Outlaw to the Scott for the two main channels of your HT...for 2-channel the 1050 is out of the loop. You'll need to set the volume on the Scott to around 1:00 for unity gain on the Outlaw when running mult-channel/HT.

I have Tom Mobley's Scott 222c which he will be selling.