How much do LPs sell for these days?

m00n

We are having a garage sale today, we have a bunch of LPs we will never listen to again so we are selling them... I don't know the condition of any of them because they were left to me from a cousin (long story)... Anyway we have things like

Krokus

Def Leppard

Cheech & Chong

ZZ Top

Boston

The Cars

Steve Miller

Eric Clapton

Peter Framption (Comes Alive)

Pink Floyd..

Etc etc.......

Anyone have a clue?

Hell, I would even consider selling them to someone here on the board... BUT in order for me to do that, I would require you to buy the entire box.....

Anyone interested?

Moon,

condition, supply, and demand with most typcical condition gold and platinum lps selling for 25cents to $1.00 at garage sales.

You could sell the Cheech & Chong and Pink Floyd for $3-$10 on ebay if they don't have notable scratches and distracting ring wear.

The old ZZtop like "tejas" can bring $3.00 in VG+ or better.

I'm interested in Pink Floyd Syd Barrett era lps.

----------------

On 7/6/2003 11:16:53 PM kjohnsonhp wrote:

Moon,

condition, supply, and demand with most typcical condition gold and platinum lps selling for 25cents to $1.00 at garage sales.

You could sell the Cheech & Chong and Pink Floyd for $3-$10 on ebay if they don't have notable scratches and distracting ring wear.

The old ZZtop like "tejas" can bring $3.00 in VG+ or better.

I'm interested in Pink Floyd Syd Barrett era lps.

----------------

kjohnsonhp,

I'm another Syd Barret fan. When I saw Floyd at RFK about 8 years ago, they opened the show with Asronomy Domaine (sp?). I about flipped out but when I looked around I realized I was the only one there who knew the song! lol I have a near mint copy of "A Nice Pair" but someone tried (unsuccessfully) to pull off the sticker covering up the nice pair.