Tempting ..

sfleming

naw .. I thought the same as you Gary. Thanks. The right one will come my way. Seems that Heresys are getting high bids right now though. I might think of a Chorus for just a few $$$$ more. Of course, the bigger it gets, the more "omigosh what did you bring home?" factor. hahaha

steve

----------------

On 7/6/2003 11:47:53 PM sfleming wrote:

Of course, the bigger it gets, the more "omigosh what did you bring home?" factor. hahaha

steve

----------------

When it requires two people and a pickup truck to move your speakers from one location to another then you know you have big speakers.

Large is music to my ears. With the heritage line the bigger the better. Maybe one day I'll pickup a set of Khorns.

Tony B.

----------------

On 7/6/2003 11:47:53 PM sfleming wrote:

naw .. I thought the same as you Gary. Thanks. The right one will come my way. Seems that Heresys are getting high bids right now though. I might think of a Chorus for just a few $$$$ more. Of course, the bigger it gets, the more "omigosh what did you bring home?" factor. hahaha

steve

----------------

Steve,

I bought my '72s because they were very cheap but needed to be refinished (not to mention they were 10 minutes from my office). They are in perfect working condition though. I'll hopefully get to that in the next couple of weeks. Keep looking. For about $500-$600 you can get some nice fortes or chorus'. Good luck with your search. Something always comes up if you keep looking.