Buying a New Pair of Floor Speakers

I am buying a new pair of floor speakers for my bedroom, the reason being is that I can get an amazing deal on just about the whole synergy line now. I can't decide what to buy though, Its going to either be the sf-1's or the sf-2's. Right now I have the quintets and an infinity entra sub in there right now. I don't like how they sound at all for music, So I would like to pick myself up pair of either the sf-1's or the sf-2's. What do you think sounds better of the two. The sf-1's in my opinion are a little cleaner with the high's, but lack in the bass, the sf-2's have a much better response and do have a better s/n ratio..... I don't know exactly what to do yet... any advice would be great. thanks

thank you for the advice, and i completly aware of that fact, but this is for my bedroom, just for music, i have all refrence in my living room..... so i know its not nearly as nice, but i also really don't feel the need to put that nice of speakers in that room, so i was thinking the synergy line would do the trick

thank you for the advice, and i completly aware of that fact, but this is for my bedroom, just for music, i have all refrence in my living room..... so i know its not nearly as nice, but i also really don't feel the need to put that nice of speakers in that room, so i was thinking the synergy line would do the trick

Go with the ones you think sound better. You indicated that you think the highs on the SF-1s are a little cleaner,but lack the bass of the SF-2s. You said you have a subwoofer in there already, so that should help with the bass.

Is it possible that you could try both in your room and give them both a listen? If so, do that and than keep the pair you like better and return the other pair.

Personally, I have listened to both the SF-1s and SF-2s side-by-side and I found the SF-2s to be slightly better to my ears.

thanks, well i think that i could get both pairs in my room.... the reason that i am going to be buyin them is because i get an incredible discount on the synergy speaker line now... you just got to love the employee acommadations programs.... i don't know exactly how it works but we will see if klipsch will let me do that.