KSP-S6 Alert.......

myram

Thanks for the alert and the history guys. Sadly, I have never heard an KSP-S6 up close and personal and will watch the bidding carefully. I would like to add a pair of KSP-S6's for a fitting nostalgic complement to my existing double pair of KLF 30's.

I must confess, though, the new RS-7's appear to be more of what I would like a KSP-S6 to be "sound-wise" with my herd of Legends. Who knows, a pair of RS-7's might start a stampede to a whole new herd! Hmm, I guess the thirty happy years I spent in the Texas Hill Country still has its effect.

Didn't Klipsch announce a May '01 availability on the new line? It's "May K-fellas n' gals" and we haven't even been delivered official on-line specs and photos to drool over. I know you got to sell what's in the store, but most of us that "hang" round this BB are either (1) collecting "Nostalgia Klipsch" to enhance the Klipsch legendary aspects... or (2) Believe the legend and want to stake a claim on the latest aspect of it. Besides, my local Klipsch dealer will confirm by qualifications of buying what he has to sell.

If you can't give us a break by making product available... at least give us a Eyes.gif peek! HornEd