Jolida 302b 4sale

hightone

I thought I might offer it hear first. I have a Jolida 302b W/ sovtek tubes for pre and power. This unit also has the optional sub out and tape loop. I have also put some brass isolation cone feet on it. I can send photos apon request. I would like to get 500.00 firm. If intrested e-mail me @ joelost@comcast.net

Thanks5.gif

Well I dont yet have a replacement and not sure what I will replace it with. Some thing new and pretty I am sure. I am selling it to get a turntable (rega p25)and phono preamp. I will be useing my a/v reciver (marantz sr7200)while I save. I have been thinking about the 2000-3000 price range and would like to go intigrated. any ideas. If I dont get any offers hear I may keep it for a while longer.I am sure I could get a bit more on e-bay but I though I would let some one hear get a good deal. I think I could get 650.00 or more out of e-bay I have not seen a 302b on there in a while. Anyway thanks

Joel

Yea have read about some mods to this unit but its all greek to me. I do not know any one who has this unit in a modified form. How much diffrence would it make is it worth the $ ? I live in the chicagoland area does anyone know in the area who could preform the mods? I would like the amp to be a bit quiter. I like the sound I was just thinking of upgrading in the future.

----------------

On 7/15/2003 6:19:27 AM hightone wrote:

I have been thinking about the 2000-3000 price range and would like to go intigrated. any ideas.

----------------

I would consider an older vintage piece like a Scott 299 or an Eico ... You'll get the integration (no remote control), better transformers, sweeter sound, and a few thousand dollars to keep in your checking account.

----------------

I would consider an older vintage piece like a Scott 299 or an Eico ... You'll get the integration (no remote control), better transformers, sweeter sound, and a few thousand dollars to keep in your checking account.

----------------

yeah or modify the one you already have (or get it done - try a google search for Dan Wright or "ModWright"). Then you could spend your $$ upgrading something else (and there always is something else)...