2 RF-7s or 3 RF-3IIs

cdsang

----------------

On 7/17/2003 11:16:49 AM cdsang wrote:

The set up would be. Mains as RF-7s, RF-3II Center and Surrounds, or Mains as RF-7s, RC-3II as a Center, and RF-3IIs as Sorrounds.

----------------

That would be a nice setup. But if you go to 7's it is maybe better to find an RC-7. It is almost an RF-3 but there are differences in the horn. Just for matching.

What is your room size???

For those of you wondering what is going to go on. I just put the RF-7s on layaway. Ok, small step, but at least its a step towards what most of you would call a good direction. I would thinking of either getting aother RF-7 for a center, or a RC-7 for the center. So for those of you worried, I am going with RF-7s. By the way, my room is 10 by 13 or close to that. Small room for RF-7,RF-3II,RC-3II and RS-3II along with a decently big RSW-15. Also not the metion I have a twin size bed in my room. Don't worry, I have a plan on how to set it all up. Thank you for your help. Later I may ask, Ok, got my RF-7s, whats next? O by the way, is 3200 for a Pioneer Elite 53 inch HDTV a good price? Love that finish.

CD

----------------

On 7/17/2003 9:11:15 PM cdsang wrote:

By the way, my room is 10 by 13 or close to that. Small room for RF-7,RF-3II,RC-3II and RS-3II along with a decently big RSW-15. Also not the metion I have a twin size bed in my room. Don't worry, I have a plan on how to set it all up. Thank you for your help. Later I may ask, Ok, got my RF-7s, whats next? O by the way, is 3200 for a Pioneer Elite 53 inch HDTV a good price? Love that finish.

CD

----------------

I think you would say: Ok, got my RF-7s, My room is to small.