Tales of Dwarves, Hobbits..; technicians and engineers...

Being a Hobbit of quite a bit more than the stature of the Shire, I have taken no fright in the company of great Dwarves.

In most cases one would, but when given the chance it seemed to me many more of the fruits of life could be engaged when coming twards a liking for the gruff, and brawny dwellers of the difficult parts of the earth.

For many ages the common meeting of the two noble and common folk were brisk and limited. They worked at a passionate pace and mettle but in far different obsessions.

The acceptance of electicity as a tool that by nature, was neither of sorcerrer or of wizard; but of common folk was cause for the Hobbits and Dwarves to be more curious about the potential of the tool and of each other.

And the great Dwarve of Burton who had been known to be gruff and foul if not for the well influence of his maidens; sought some company of the few greater Hobbits, although few existed in this land.

The hobbits of course being quite well read and schooled fancied themselves Engineers. The designation being quite known for those that refrained from getting their hands dirty.

The Dwarves being better "grounded" considered themselves to be of the new class that considered the physical toil of the meeting with electicity to be of noble work and called themselves; Technicians.

And we came to know the function and purpose of many amps and speakers in the reproduction of the merriment being recorded so rarely by the few talented of the earth.

Bruce, Neil, Peter, Wolfgang, and others thoughout the recent age of the past few hundred years have brought the Hobbits and Dwarves closer together through the poise and vigor of their song.

Though we folk of less art will endeavor to reproduce or understand it; we will always enjoy it.

Talk of the amps and speaker will be adressed as th viscosity an spice of fine gray in future posts.

Hobbit of Livonia

I am spending some great time with the Lord of the Rings and with a red haired Dwarve of late.

My wife would be better to comment on the parralells to CS Lewis.

And she is out with the Girl Scouts for a camping trip at this time.

Perhaps the red headed dwarf does not recognize himself as yet...