NEW RECIEVER TIME!

Hey guys, my Panasonic SA-HE70 reciever went up shi*s creek and it's time for a new one, looking around the $300 price range as I currently only run a Klipsch Quintet 5 speaker system and they aren't really "top of the line." Bestbuy has a good deal on the Yamaha recievers and they look pretty good from my standpoint as they are only $287 in the store right now and I can get an upgrade plan for up to 4 years.

The one I was looking at is here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051806319610&skuId=5393166&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03031

If anyone has a better suggestion than the Yamaha HTR-5640 reciever then please give some input or if you like it please tell me. Is it a good reciever for the price of should I go for the reciever that is an extra $100 from Yamaha or what? It doesn't look like Yamaha includes much for an extra $100. Maybe 1 extra decoding processer and an extra 30 watts of power?

thanks.

well i also have a question for you guys. i am a huge klipsch fan. i ahve the top of the line synergy series sc.1, sf2, ss.1 and sw.15 speakers. i ordered a onkyo sr 800 and it has not com in yet. i was wondering your thoughts on this product. i enjoy listening to my music and movies loud. is this product worth the money?

well i also have a question for you guys. i am a huge klipsch fan. i have the top of the line synergy series sc.1, sf2, ss.1 and sw.15 speakers. i ordered a onkyo sr 800 and it has not com in yet. i was wondering your thoughts on this product. i enjoy listening to my music and movies loud. is this product worth the money?

I have always thought Onkyo's have very strong amps for the price. If you are going to shop online, try bestpriceaudiovideo.com their service is fantastic. Best Buy is very expensive, I saved over $200 on my speakers (and they weren't that expensive to begin with).