Audio system now complete

EricK

Hey guys! I've been lurking around for quite some time after having bought a pair of KLF20's and a KLF-C7 in January. Having been very impressed (too bad they killed the line) I've been pining for matching surrounds. Well after seeing several of you nuts listing mains for surrounds, I decided to become a nut and picked up another pair of KLF20's for surrounds. So now-I have 4 KLF20's and a KLF-C7. Holy cow! The sound is incredible! I am a believer! 360 degree sound field and movies and music never sounded better. Bye bye Bose 301's...LOL Smile.gif

Eric.

Now's the time to find another KLF 20 (or two) to use as 6.1 (7.1)rear effects speaker(s). You will be even more impressed when you are completely "Legendary!" HornEd

------------------

"HornEd Herd"

Front Six Pack:

KLF 30's R&L + KLF C-7

KSW-15 Sub, SB-2 Effects

Side Surround:

KLF 30 on KSW-12 L/R

Rear Effects:

KLF 10 L/R

Rear Center:

KLF 10 atop KSW-12

Speaker Support Systems:

Mitsubishi RPHD1080i 65"

Yamaha RX-V3000 Receiver

... and counting!

Thanks guys.

HornEd: LOL.....Another pair!?!? LOL I have no clue where I would fit em at this point! Then I would be a total nut-job! Hmmmmm, now if I got a great deal on another pair again....hehehehe

Eric.

EricK, your cold logic convinced me to warm up to yet another pair of KLF 30's at a fair price... and do a little Klipsch shaking out... or maybe I should ask my little old 93 yr-old mom to move her little leather LazyBoy to some other part of the house... that way I make more speaker space and provide a socially acceptable reason to turn up the volume. Rolleyes.gif

Oh, well, at least I live up to my suggestions. HornEd

------------------

"30 Something 6.1 Herd"

KLF 30 Mains

KLF 30 Modified Center

KLF 30 Surrounds

KLF 30 Rear Effects

SB-2 Front Effects

Subs: KSW-15 + 3 KSW-12's

Speaker Support Systems:

Mitsubishi RPHD1080i 65"

Yamaha RX-V3000 Receiver