anyone heard the rb-75 yet

sdfan

I currently have klf20 and c7 in front. I had a pair of rf3 in rear but due to wifes insistance of rearranging the living room, the rf3 had to go. There is nowhere local to audition the rb75 and i was wondering if anyone has heard and compare them to the rf3.Thanks

Well, I have heard the RB-75, but I have never heard the RF-3. But I have to tell you, the RB-75 is one of the best bookshelf speakers I've ever heard. The store I went to had it hooked up to a Yamaha RX-V1300, and it sounded great! Just remember, you won't get as much bass out of a bookshelf as you will out of a floorstanding. But the RB-75 did have really good bass though.

I hope this helped a little.

I recently bought a pair of the RB-75's. I was between them and tbhe RF-35 - the 35's has better bass, but the 75's had them beat everywhere else, especially in clarity and separation in the mids and highs. They are my first "audiophile" speakers, but I can't imagine a better sounding speaker for the money. As soon as I get an SVS sub I won't be missing any bass at all 1.gif