New Samsung DVD player looks incredible!!

IndyKlipschFan

http://www.samsung.com/Products/DVDPlayer/Hypervision/DVDPlayer_Hypervision_DVD_HD931.htm

Samsung Hypervision DVD-HD931

I just found out about this unit. Any thoughts from the pros and cons from the spec pros on this board. I have a older Sony DVP S530D, DVD player and have not had any problems... but it is not progressive scan etc etc.

If my HDTV (a Samsung 61 inch DLP) ever comes in... I am sure this would be a great match.

And at only 300 dollars list, for this what seems to be a great high end player, it is not too much IMO. Especially if it is as advanced as it seems.

Your thoughts???

Samsung DLPs are hard to get. We have a waiting list at the Bestbuy I work at to get one. There is 3-4 people that have paid and are just waiting for their DLPs to come in. The warehouse got 47 of them the other day, and they all sold in under an hour. Crazy stuff. Must be a nice TV.

From what I've heard and seen for myself, the Samsung DLP is the best HDTV you can get between the sizes of 43" and 61". Good choice! You will not regret it! Just one thing you should know about the DLP. Do NOT put in any 480i signals, cause it'll look like crap. For some reason, Samsung DLPs really show the "crappiness" of 480i signals more than any other HDTV.