What is this guy talking about??

MD1032

while he is correct that the promedia sub is not a real sub, compared to a home theater sub that costs thousands, and he is correct in saying that his headphones are superior, i have the same ones and agree, but he is way off when he says the bass is worse than an Aiwa system he has. That blows his entire rant out of the feild of fact. Just ignore it.

----------------

On 8/13/2003 11:01:35 PM pHEnomIC69 wrote:

Justin, which headphones exactly are you talking about that are superior to the klipsch 4.1, just curious, I am looking for some decent/good headphones.

----------------

There are many many headphones that are better than the ProMedia's, at the same time they are possibly better than a Klipsch RF-7. My flagship headphone is a Sennheiser HD-600.

I think he is just jealous, I don;t believe he has had them. Klipsch Promedias are perfect for me, I got them new for very cheap with no problems, They sound good, add some bass, and their color matches the rest of my computer exactly. Everything is black on two of my computers except this monitor.

I CANT BELIVE THAT GUY SAID THAT EITHER. OK.

Im running an AMD athlon xp 3300+ barton technology processor and asus nforce chipset motherboard with 1.5gigs of ddr (400mgh)and a turtlebeach santa cruz soundcard. With a gforce fx 5900.

Ok first things first. Klipsch 4.1 promedias are wonderful. think about it the sub with them are two 6.5 inch subs. Ok really there not even classified as subs they put bigger speakers in cars.3.gif Now think about for two little 6.5 mids too produce as much bass as these do there awsome nothing else can be said they are awsome in its class they are and will always be number one half of those ****ty speakers that the other guy was talking about he is a idiot a complete fool for two 6.5s too rattle pictures and **** on the wall thats just amazing Klipsch wonderful job wonderful.