Cornwalls on E-Bay

Flason

I'm going for these if anyone cares to know. They are 15 minutes from my office and even if my wife throws me to the wolves and I have to sell them, I will at least own them for a short period of time.2.gif I'm sure if I win then decide to sell down the road, someone here would take them off my hands (my zebrawoods will always rule the family room). Wish me luck. I will be out of town for a week so if I win I'll let you guys (and gals) know next Sunday.

----------------

On 8/15/2003 9:47:49 PM garymd wrote:

I'm going for these if anyone cares to know. They are 15 minutes from my office and even if my wife throws me to the wolves and I have to sell them, I will at least own them for a short period of time

----------------

Dang! Dang! Dang! Well, I won't bid 'gainst ya. Dang!

Best of luck.

Wow! That was one of the hardest to read ads I've seen. Large font in all caps filled with "!" and little formatting.

It even had strange colors and it drowned me in verbage.

If the speakers weren't so nice I would run away on ads like that.

I like cain grills. Good luck. I already have Cornwalls and don't live near VA so I'm not bidding.

Wow, that's a pretty pair. The seller deserves kudos (and a Mr. Goodbar) for the great auction, with loads of clear photos. I did skip the words, though! Don't expect these to go cheap!

fini