30 by 20

fzzytddybr1

It's been interesting, more of an ear adjustment than I anticipated. Kinda like going from a Viper to the top of the line Mercedes, both great cars, yet for very different reasons.

Now that the Krell is in and I replaced all my speaker cable, and reassembled my listening room, I have to say I am exceedingly pleased with the new system. Incrdeible detail and depth to music, can leave you speechless at times. Deep controlled bass, smooth mids and crystal highs. These speakers are very revealing, and the Krell really brings them to life. My mother-in-law actually cried listening to some Harp music from AIX DVD-Audio. Movies are excellent as well, I have better clarity on voices than the previous sys, and again the depth of bass is cool.

That's really it. I'm in heaven with this system, and still getting to know my way around it and tweaking the room. I wish I could have everyone over for a long listening session. If you're ever in Dallas/ Ft. Worth, open invitation.

On a footnote, I sold my Klipsch's (minus subs) to a buddy, so I still get to listen to them when I want to, which is nice also.

I'd fill it with cash and gold bars. Or I would fill it with NOS Academys that I would sell on eBay when I needed some cash.

Seriously, 1. Hire a decorator. 2. Hire a professional A/V installler, get extended warrantys and insure it for replacement value. If you have no limit to your budget, you really don't need our advice. Check out the JBL Synthesis Systems.