For Sale Nad 304 Amp and 402 Tuner

NOSValves

Time to clear out some gear that I just never get a chance to use and build up some project cash. I took this in on trade and thought I would offer it on the forum before eBay. I'm pretty sure the combo is worth over $400 but I will let them go to a forum member for $300 shipped (48 States). They both work perfectly and are scratchless just need cleaning. No manual or original boxes what you see is what you get. Nice sounding SS gear. Kelly gave the amp a thumbs up when I ask him about it. Email me @ craigostby@comcast.net

Nad_304_402.jpg

This is an ok little combo for second system SS and one of the ones I would sometimes setup for clients that wanted very inexpensive 2 channel into monitor speakers. The little NAD is an open sounding little amp for SS. You can do a LOT worse. Of course, you can do much better too but if going for a neat little SS integrated amp for not much money, the low power NAD are far better than the high power versisons (those "power envelope" NAD were grainy). This little combo would be great for a cheap, problem-free, bedroom system. Just turn it on and forget about it (ie never turn that NAD off).

kh

ps- Yes, a quality 35 yr old vintage integrated tube amp will better this. Then again, a quality vintage 35 year old tube amp will better A LOT OF things.